Poison by Kotobukiya - Hot Stuff! Handle with Caution

, , No Comments

"Sorry home of sexuals. Only straight men can handle this." -Uma Kompton

Before you say anything Paul, no this is not inspired by Uma or Ricegum. Sorry, that was just a disclaimer to a fellow consultant buddy who can get agitated real easily.

As much as I would love to spam this blog with hot bishies, it seems just to occasionally spice up the site with scantily dressed bishoujo, eh? For closet perverts like me, I promise Poison would not disappoint ;]

Arguably the hottest woman in the Street Fighter gang, besides knowing how to work the wrestling ring, she knows how to flaunt her package, precariously tipping into the sweet NSFW zone with those pieces of cloth barely there clothes.

Series: Street Fighter (Capcom Arcade Game)
Manufacturer: Kotobukiya
Product Line: Street Fighter Bishoujo Statue
Scale: 1/7
Material: PVC
Sculptor: Takamaki Busujima (Sculptor), Shunya Yamashita (Illustrator)
Release Date: Dec. 2015

Being terribly late into the promo shots of this figure (she's been sitting on my desk since Jan), I was suddenly struck with a set idea yesterday (27/07) and quickly got down to work.

Luckily this time, there is no need for sunrise, so no rushing to the park. Also, no thousand roses to fold :]


To amplify her dangerous woman vibe, I created these 'Keep Out' tapes on Photoshop. Incidentally, her outfit is that of a Policewoman (Relaxed ver.), so this also works to my favour.


Now this is a huge ass textured paper that I have bought eons ago specifically for her, and instead of the original intention of this as a warehouse shuttle gate, I'm simply using this as the wall (glued to corrugated foam board). Again the colour was chosen to complement her outfit.

Left wall: 240 x 300 x 5 mm THK
Back wall: 200 x 300 x 5 mm THK
Right wall: 200 x 300 x 5 mm THK  -Adjusted to just-nice dimensions

Finally, it's showtime!

*****


Somehow her weapon always reminds me of that kitchen utensil (its name slipped my mind zz) for scooping up veg


To create the fierce ambience, I increased the photo's contrast and clarity to make the dark colours stand out and rid the soft edges.


Does this look like she's holding on to a selfie pod? It better does.


Due to her fixed head that's also tilted upwards, I was restricted to taking from a top-down angle, as I make it a point for her eyes to be pointed towards the lens.


About those handcuffs: the hand is removable after her wristband, and her index finger has a hole to inert the peg to fix the handcuffs... Complete BS, the peg jumps out of the hole right after you pushed it in


This was the first shot I did, and after seeing how sexy this B&W shot turned out, I was super tempted to turn this post into those artsy black and white collage. However, doing that would mean letting down the past me for going through the trouble of choosing the textured background, and printing those high quality tapes at the blood sucker Xerox printing store. When you have to pay $1.50 for 2 sheets of A4 coloured paper, you know you're getting ripped off.

****

Amidst tackling a serious case of Youtube addiction, it was miracle that I could post so soon right after Lancer! Boy must I say I'm actually quite pleased with the final photographs. Once again, you're the best for reading till the end, and till the next shoot!

xoxo

Behind the scene:



P.S.: Can't believe I'm using the previous shoot's wall as the floor *face palm*

0 comments:

Post a Comment