Sephiroth by Play Arts Kai (Square Enix) - Born to Seduce

, , No Comments

Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII is the exemplar of my soft spot for guys with long hair... I knew I had to get him after he went up for pre-orders last year (2017), despite never once touching the franchise. I totally broke my rule and bought home a guy I knew nuts about... To justify my purchase, I duly went to watch the movie Advent Children (2006) and confirmed what I already knew - he's hawt and ima getting him.

I mean, a one-winged angel... How many of his kind do you know?




So one day on the bus I went past this ancient ground called the Fort Canning Park, and since school excursions seemed to have left this enigmatic spot out I decided to check it out... at 7AM in the morning (for optimal sunlight). After scouting 1 round I was pretty disappointed by the lack of remarkable landmarks, and settled for 2 snow-white domes sitting in front of a field.


Cool history - structure without known purpose, apparently built by an important chad

As I'm convinced that no one reads these words, I shall let Sephiroth do the talking. Really, this was the first time I felt I did not have to try too hard to land a good angle; the only issue I have was balancing the figure, compounded by the slope I have done the shoot at.

.
.
.


This "Admiring Angle" is inspired by the top notch cosplayer (below) whom I came across while I was researching for possible poses.


Cosplayer: NanjoKoji


Occasionally I felt like I was photographing an actual cosplayer... That's how real this figure felt


Give me money power...


Without a tripod, it's a killer to capture this moving head shot, but the ability to do this sort of collage is why I like action figures


Enter: his gravity defying wing... + some feathers for dramatic effect


I need more power... and money


I'm watching you, wherever you go...
.
.
.
Guess this wasn't a wasted trip <3
Thanks for sticking to the end

xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment